FULL TITLE : AN ACT SEPARATING THE BACARRI NATIONAL TRADE-AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL, LABAY ANNEX IN BARANGAY POBLACION, MUNICIPALITY OF PARACELIS, MOUNTAIN PROVINCE FROM THE BACARI NATIONAL TRADE-AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL, CONVERTING IT INTO AN INDEPENDENT NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL TO BE KNOWN AS PARACELIS TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR
BY CONGRESSMAN/WOMAN DALOG, MAXIMO BADECAO
DATE FILED ON 2010-08-23
REFERRAL ON 2010-08-31 TO THE COMMITTEE ON BASIC EDUCATION AND CULTURE
DATE READ: 2010-08-31
1. Scheduled for first meeting/hearing on 2010-12-07 (BASIC EDUCATION AND CULTURE)
2. Approved by the Committee on 2010-12-07 (BASIC EDUCATION AND CULTURE)
3. Transmitted to the Committee on Appropriations on 2011-03-31 (BASIC EDUCATION AND CULTURE)
-With documentary requirements.
4. Referred to stakeholders on 2011-05-10 (APPROPRIATIONS)
-Referred to the Department Education (DepEd) for position paper.
5. Approved by the Committee on Appropriations on 2011-08-01 (APPROPRIATIONS)
-Approved with amendment pursuant to Section 44 of the House of Represtantatives, 15th Congress.
6. Committee Report filed on 2011-08-24 (BASIC EDUCATION AND CULTURE)
-Committee Report No. 1354, substitute House Bill No. 5190.
MOTHER BILL: HB05190