VISION AND STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS
The Secretariat of the House of Representatives is an organization of career public servants providing comprehensive, strategic, innovative, efficient, ethical and citizen-friendly services to the House of Representatives, its Members and the general public, and committed to sustaining a work culture of excellence, continuous learning, transparency and accountability.
- A shared understanding, appreciation, and actualization of the Secretariat vision for a more energized performance of functions by all personnel.
- Rationalizing the systems and processes, functions and organizational structure of the Secretariat.
- Strengthening the linkage between Planning and Budget systems of the institution towards the optimum utilization of available resources.
- Diversification of training and development programs.
- Intensified use of information and communication technology for more efficient and effective delivery of organization services.
- Institutionalizing mechanisms for regular interfaces of the House leadership and the Secretariat for information sharing on legislative and Secretariat concerns, and
- Eestablishing communication and feedback mechanisms to strengthen public participation in the legislative process towards an aggressive positive projection of House image.